SWIMMING WITH THE DOLPHINS AND RELAXATION ON THE BEACH
We enjoy the intense thrill of swimming with a dolphin, that will entertain us with its tricks involving us in a series of fun activities, followed by some relax on a fabulous beach.
O que nós vemos
- Sightseeing tour of the coast
- Dolphin Cove Montego Bay
- Swimming with the dolphins
- Dolphin riding
- Relax at Doctor's Cove Beach
O que nós fazemos
- We leave the port by coach and embark on a **sightseeing tour of the coast** as we take in amazing views over the sparkling sea and interior while we proceed towards our destination.
- We reach the **Dolphin Cove Montego Bay**, a dolphinarium that covers 9 hectares of a manicured park overlooking a lovely secluded bay. We admire the funniest mammals of the seven seas - the dolphins - waiting for us to enjoy a thrilling adventure!
- After a brief introduction with instructions on how to enjoy the experience safely, the moment we had been waiting for arrives: **we find ourselves face to face with a dolphin**! We enter the water wearing a life vest and meet a merry and playful creature.
- Swimming in deep waters, we learn how to interact with our companion flaunting all of its charm: **cheerful cries and agile moves** liven up our encounter as we admire its capabilities. By now, we will be the best of friends and will have earned a tender kiss, or maybe two!
- As well as swimming with the sweetest mammals in the sea, we can hold on tight for **a thrilling ride on the back of a dolphin** – a truly unique experience! * Afterwards, we get back on our coach to reach the famous **Doctor's Cave Beach**, a lovely stretch of white sand lapped by crystal-clear waters that are said to have healing properties.
- Here, we have some free time available to **relax as we please**: we can lounge on the sand as we soak up the sun, dive into the sea for a refreshing swim or simply sit back and take in the heavenly surroundings.
O que saber
- Minimum age: 8 years.
- Pregnant women or guests with neck, back, breathing problems or a heart condition are not allowed on this excursion.
- Maximum weight: approximately 113 kg.
- You are advised not to carry any valuables or wear any jewellery.