TEA LUXURY AT THE GOOD HOPE GREAT HOUSE
Let us visit a lovely 18th-century estate that takes us on a journey back to the times of the great Caribbean plantations. We sit back and enjoy a lovely afternoon tea typical of the British aristocracy.
O que nós vemos
- Good Hope Great House
- Elegant afternoon tea
- Shopping in the Trading House
O que nós fazemos
- We leave the port of Montego Bay behind us as a coach taking us inland towards the **Good Hope Great House**, an amazing 18th-century perfectly-preserved villa located at the centre of a large estate and dating back to the era of great plantations.
- Located on a hill, it offers enchanting views over the surrounding valley and mountain outline and features a **lush manicured garden** with flowers, palm trees and fruit trees, a lovely pond and the Martha Brae river flowing among the fields.
- In this amazing setting, we are served an **elegant afternoon tea** in the British tradition that was once a prerogative of the wealthier classes: our table is filled with sandwiches, pastries, fruit and tartlets to be enjoyed with a cup of tea.
- After this pleasant break and as we are still surrounded by the fascinating atmosphere of a place where time seems to have stopped, we snoop around the **Trading House** where we can purchase souvenirs and ceramic artefacts made by a famous local artist.