MENORCA COAST TO COAST
Let us discover Menorca on a coast-to-coast excursion that leads us to the north-eastern coast, then veers inland and reaches the southern coast where we admire two of the most fascinating beaches of this corner of paradise.
O que nós vemos
- Sightseeing tour of the eastern coast
- Port d'Addaia and Arenal d'en Castell
- Platges de Fornells and Far de Cavalleria
- Cala Galdana
- Santo Tomás beach
O que nós fazemos
- We leave the port of Mahón behind us and head on a ** sightseeing tour of the eastern coast**, admiring the amazing sea views that unfold before our eyes.
- We reach **Port d'Addaia**, a pleasant residential area located on a promontory and enveloping a natural port respectfully integrated within the surrounding environment.
- We continue north to **Arenal d'en Castell**, an amazing beach with an almost-round shape enclosed by two rocky promontories and where the golden sand stretches for 700 metres.
- Our itinerary along the northern coast then takes us to **Platges de Fornells**, a peaceful residential area where white houses overlook a large bay.
- We take in the magnificent views provided by **Far de Cavalleria**, the oldest lighthouse in Spain and the northernmost tip in Menorca.
- We cross the island lengthwise and reach the southern coast, where we visit two famous beaches: **Cala Galdana**, among the most popular, is surrounded by pine trees enclosing a crescent of soft sand, while **Santo Tomás** offers one of the most enchanting sea views in Menorca thanks to its marvellous stretch of sand surrounded by hills covered in pine trees.
- We then make our way back to the port and can decide how to end our excursion: we can stop for **a spot of shopping in Mahón** or head back to the port by coach.
O que saber
- This excursion involves short walks on even accessible ground.