LOUVRE ABU DHABI - A UNIVERSAL MUSEUM IN THE ARAB WORLD
City Tour, Cultural, Meal included
O que nós vemos
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- Heritage Village
- Louvre Abu Dhabi
O que nós fazemos
- We kick off our excursion with a sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi that allows us to appreciate the many faces of this modern cosmopolitan city.
- We make a first stop at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most imposing in the world and true oasis of peace characterised by eclectic mix of typical architectural elements from various regions in the Islamic world.
- We continue along Corniche, the enchanting coastal road separating the tall skyscrapers from the white beaches, and stop at the Emirates Palace Hotel to snap a few photos of this true icon of luxury - the perfect combination of Arab splendour and the latest technologies.
- We then reach the Heritage Village, which houses a small museum and reconstructed homes illustrating the day-to-day activities of the local community before oil was discovered at the end of the 1950s.
- The last stop on our tour is Louvre Abu Dhabi, designed and built as a museum-city and a true masterpiece of contemporary architecture where we can admire artwork from all over the world.
O que saber
- Places are limited, so please reserve early.
- Because of the differences in temperature between the places visited and the air-conditioned vehicles and the temperature outside, we recommend that you wear a light cotton jumper.
- Guests must follow an appropriate dress code, modest, no revealing or see-through clothing. Visitors should be dressed appropriately according to the culture of the country being visited, entry to the Mosque is not permitted if the dress code is not respected.
- Regulations forsee that ladies visiting the Mosque should have their heads covered by a scarf or a pashmina and to be wearing clothing with long sleeves covering until their wrists and a long dress until their ankles. Please avoid wearing shorts or sun dresses without sleeves and tight fitted clothing. Men entering the Mosque need to be wearing long trousers and shirts with short or long sleeves. Please avoid to wear shirts without sleeves or vest type tops. Visible tattoos must be covered. Guests must follow this regulation in order to be able to enter the Mosque.
- Guests are not allowed to take a photo of the tomb of Sheikh Zayed.?