SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF ABU DHABI
The best of ancient and modern Abu Dhabi: discover the most interesting sights of this fascinating city where state-of-the-art and futuristic architecture coexists with buildings from days gone by.
O que nós vemos
- Sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Corniche and Marina Café
- Ittihad square
- Saadyat Island
O que nós fazemos
- We embark on a pleasant sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi, the modern wealthy capital of the United Arab Emirates and a cosmopolitan multicultural city where tradition goes hand in hand with innovation.
- We make a first stop for photos at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the most imposing in the world that can accommodate up to 40,000 people. A true oasis of peace characterised by an eclectic mix of typical architectural elements from various regions in the Islamic world.
- We continue our tour along the Corniche, the enchanting coastal road that separates the tall skyscrapers from the white sandy beaches.
- We stop for a few photos at the Marina Café to immortalise the spectacular Abu Dhabi skyline and admire the marvellous views that appear before our eyes.
- A short transfer takes us to Al Ittihad Square, whose name means "union" in Arabic, to immortalise the spectacular, white ivory monuments, including a large coffee-pot and an incense burner symbolising renowned Arabic hospitality and its centuries-old tradition.
- We end our tour with one last stop for photos at Saadyat Island.