A PIECE OF HEAVEN IN MYKONOS
Mar e Mergulho, Entretenimento
O que nós vemos
- Cruise on a traditional boat
- Drinks on board
- Isle of Delos from the sea
- Mykonos and Little Venice
O que nós fazemos
- We board a traditional wooden boat and set sail towards the heart of the Cyclades and the island of Delos, in ancient times considered the most sacred in Greece because, according to myth, it was the birthplace of Apollo.
- While sailing, we can sit comfortably and sip a drinkwhile enjoying a panorama of unrivalled beauty and waiting for the sun to set into the blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Travelling along the island of Delos, we can admire the magnificent ruins of this sacred place such as the theatre, old harbour, old town and try to imagine how stunning it must have been during its golden age.
- Surrounded by this dream-like scenery, we take advantage of some free time to take a dip into the crystal-clear waters of the Aegean Sea.
- We then head back to Mykonos sailing through Little Venice, a distinctive district where the houses are built on the water’s edge just like Venice.
O que saber
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the tour may be cancelled.?