ATLANTIS BEACH DAY & DISCOVER ATLANTIS
City Tour, Naturalista
A whole afternoon within the Atlantis resort, with access to the beach and the aquarium. A once in a lifetime opportunity.
O que nós vemos
- Paradise Island, Atlantis Resort
- The Dig, Predator Lagoon
- Shopping, casino
- Flexible return back to the ship via shuttle bus service
O que nós fazemos
- We will walk to the famous Paradise Island Atlantis resort, which opened in 1998 and cost the whopping amount of 500 million dollars. The establishment accommodates various hotels, stores, a casino, a water park and numerous attractions.
- We will head to The Dig, a large aquarium which offers a unique journey into the legendary lost city of Atlantide, with well-preserved items and hieroglyphics. Amongst the archaeological sites partially immersed by The Dig there is also the Predator Lagoon, where some of the most exotic creatures swim, such as piranhas, moon jellyfish, venomous lionfish, manta ray and other marvellous sea creatures. The Atlantis aquarium, with its 20,000 fish and over 10 million litres of water, is the largest in the Caribbean and one of the largest in the world.
- At the end of the tour, before returning to the ship, we will have some free time to browse in the resort's shops and head into the casino (entry to the beach, the waterpark and pools, is not provided).
O que saber
- This excursion is conducted in English.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.
- The excursion takes place completely on foot and involves walking for about 50 minutes (with stairs), so we recommend wearing comfortable, walking shoes.
- The distance from the ship to the boat's mooring place is approximately a 10-15 minute journey on foot.
- Upon returning to the port, port authority representatives must check documents and your Costa Card. We cannot be held responsible for any queues, in terms of our management and organisation.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.