PORTAVENTURA WORLD PARKS & RESORT: A WORLD OF UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
Lunch not included
A unique day all together in one of the most famous amusement parks in Europe ...
O que nós vemos
- Costa Dorada
- The park and its main attractions
O que nós fazemos
- We leave the port of Barcelona accompanied by our escort and head for Tarragona where one of the main tourist attractions in Europe, the PortAventura World Parks & Resort is located. The park is in a very strategic location, close to Barcelonaand boasts an amusement Park and the leading marine park in Europe, in addition to four 4-star theme hotels and a 5-star hotel.
- Today we have the wonderful opportunity to visit the PortAventura Park. This incredible Park has 6 thematic areas, laid out with attention to the smallest details, waiting to be discovered. With over 40 attractions, some of which are famous all over Europe, and 40 shows (numbers ranging from the "Can Can" to Polynesian traditional dances), PortAventura Park is an unfathomable well of unique emotions for all audiences. But that is not all, as there is also a wide range of gastronomic specialities on offer and a variety of shops selling souvenirs and arts and crafts products.
- In 2017 the range of attractions to explore will be extended with the inauguration of Ferrari Land, the third theme park of the resort*. 60,000m2* of pure fun in a theme park that is unique in Europe in honour of the technological identity of Ferrari technology, Italian genius and the origins of the brand. It will raise adrenalin levels of daring members of the public, delight the aficionados and make the whole family happy, with lots of new and spectacular world renowned attractions inspired by the Maranello brand.
- We will be free to roam and have fun, selecting some of the main attractions. If we wish a privileged access, we will be able to buy on our own charge a fast track pass at the park’s entrance.
- At the end of our visit, we make our way back to our bus to return to the ship.
O que saber
- The journey to the park takes approximately one and a half hours.