FULL IMMERSION IN THE RÍAS BAIXAS REGION: GALICIAN AROMAS AND ATMOSPHERE
City Tour, Naturalista
Let us discover the true essence of the Rías Baixas region, savouring the fruit of the vineyards which surround a superb historic residence with lush gardens and tasting the typical Galician mussels as we proceed along the Arousa estuary.
O que nós vemos
- Rubianes Palace and tasting of typical products and wine
- El Grove.
- Boat trip in a catamaran through the estuary.
- Mussels farm with tasting of fresh mussels.
O que nós fazemos
We will visit the magnificent Pazo de Rubianes, located in the Arousa estuary (Pontevedra). In a magnificent environment surrounded by history, galician architecture, botanical monuments, thousands of camellias, vineyards. You will end the tour of the Pazo de Rubianes park with the tasting of our wine inside our cellar, turning the tour into an amazing experience.
After driving to El Grove you will board a little catamaran to make a trip along the estuary and get to a platform that can be seen floating in the middle of the estuary, they are the bateas, floating docks used for mussel farming. The guide will explain all about mussel farming. On the way back to the port we will enjoy fresh boiled mussels with white wine and soft drinks.
Return to Vigo.
O que saber
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with mobility problems.