ANCIENT AND MODERN JAPAN THROUGH THE STREETS OF KANAZAWA
City Tour, Cultural, Meal included
Ancient Japan has survived in all its charm around every corner of this modern city, where enticing traditions and age-old rituals can be felt at every turn: at a vibrant market with its countless intriguing stalls selling fresh produce; at a beautiful garden where peace reigns supreme; and in the historical districts where the intrepid samurai and mysterious geisha resided. Our trip will also reveal the extraordinary nature of Japanese cuisine, which knows no bounds.
O que saber
- The bus ride depends on the order of the itinerary.
- Space is limited, therefore we strongly suggest to book early.
- Due to travel season in Japan, heavy traffic jam will be expected.
- There is no place to exchange money in the port, preparing Japanese Yen is strongly recommended.
- The clear view of the landscape is subject to the weather conditions.
- Wear low-heeled, comfortable walking shoes.
- English & other European tour guides are subject to availability.