FREE VISIT OF DOTONBORI (JAPAN/EU)
Shopping, Lunch not included
This tour provides transfer to Osaka City Center “Dotonbori Area”.
Dotonbori is often selected as a scene in the Japanese and foreign movies as the symbol of Osaka.
Dotonbori is a large scale downtown along the south bank of the Dotonbori-gawa Canal. Osaka is known as the gastronomists' town, and thus the entire area of Dotonbori is thronged with an unbelievable number of restaurants and amusement facilities, and is dearly loved by the locals and foreigners.
O que nós vemos
- Dotonbori district
- Free time
O que nós fazemos
- A coach takes us from the port of Kobe along the bay to the nearby city of Osaka, the third-largest metropolis in Japan.
- Our destination is the Dotonbori district in the centre of Osaka on the southern bank of the Dotonbori-gawa canal.
- Here, we have some free time to explore the district. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Osaka and is brimming with restaurants and shops with large neon signs and giant screens.
- We wander along the streets, which are often the location for Japanese and foreign films, and immerse ourselves in the lively bubbly atmosphere that characterises this area before heading back to the coach and back to the ship.
O que saber
- The length of the coach transfer depends on the itinerary.
- We recommend that you book early because only a limited number of places are available.
- Traffic jams are to be expected during tourist season.
- Money cannot be exchanged in the port, we recommend buying Japanese currency beforehand.
- Visibility during the tour is subject to weather conditions.
- Comfortable shoes with a low heel are recommended.
- This excursion does not include a guide.
- English & other European tour guides are subject to availability.