AMERICA'S CUP SAILING
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the thrill of sailing on an America’s Cup yacht!
O que nós vemos
- Panoramic views of Auckland from the Harbour
O que nós fazemos
This tour offers a truly unique opportunity to participate in sailing one of these grand prix yachts. In the past, sailing an America’s Cup yacht was only ever available to the crews of the racing yachts themselves, however since January 2000 NZL 68 and NZL 41 have been welcoming guests on board and providing them with a completely unique experience. This tour is a "must" for all sailors and wannabe sailors. You will become the crew and are encouraged to participate in sailing these powerful yachts. If, however, you prefer to sit back and watch the action as you sail down the beautiful Waitemata Harbour, then you are welcome to do so.
O que saber
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- This tour is not advisable for guests using a wheelchair
- This trip is an adventure activity, therefore it is not recommended for pregnant woman or people with a medical conditions
- Please wear a light waterproof jacket and flat soled shoes
- Space is limited, so please reserve early
- In case of bad weather conditions the tour could be cancelled.