Toulon - La Seyne-sur-Mer
City Tour, Shopping, Lunch not included
Let's discover St Tropez, synonymous with luxury and worldliness, but also with hidden corners, small shops and cafes.
O que nós vemos
- Saint-Tropez: Vieux Port area and waterfront promenade
O que nós fazemos
- We will start our tour driving to Saint-Tropez. Initially a fortified stronghold and then a peaceful fishing village, Saint-Tropez became famous after the Second World War as a privileged destination for Parisians and in particular for directors of the French New Wave. Roger Vadim allegedly discovered Brigitte Bardot in Saint Tropez. During the half century that followed, Saint Tropez became a favourite destination of the international jet set, while its fabulous sheltered bay was a great attraction for sailing enthusiasts. Today many tourists still choose to visit the prestigious waterfront promenade, where the pink and tan houses of the Vieux Port shimmer in the sun.
- We will have some free time to explore the area of the Vieux Port, with its luxury yachts, small boutiques, galleries, cafés and restaurants.
O que saber
- A ilha está equipada com serviços públicos como duchas e banheiros.
- Há bares e restaurantes na zona.
- Se as condições do tempo não forem boas, a excursão pode ser anulada.
- A embarcação está equipada com instalações sanitárias.