EXPERIENCE - DESERT SAFARI BY JEEP AND CAMEL
City Tour, Naturalista, Entretenimento, Drink included
Today you'll go back on time and join an Arabian caravan via an hour camel ride surrounded by golden sands. The Empty Quarter was a challenge; Bedouin were up to the hardness of the desert for the past 100s of years. The Endurance on this trip will put you straight with the Bedouin heritage as you will finally be welcomed in the Arabian village with traditional Arabic coffee and dates of the Oasis. here you have the time to relax just before going back to the city.
O que saber
- This excursion does not include the services of a guide. A local guide will provide general information in English.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
- Due to the marked variations in temperature between the sites visited on this excursion and the air-conditioned vehicles, we recommend you bring a light, cotton pullover.
- You need to be physically fit to take part in this excursion.
- Children under the age of 4 cannot participate in the excursion.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this excursion.
- Places on this excursion are limited. We recommend booking early.
- The capacity of each jeep is 4-6 people, therefore they will be shared with other guests.
- This excursion is not recommended to guests with mobility problems.?